Lazy Writing 11 Lazy Writing 11

Cartoon dilemma. How does a cartoon rapper make the 'west side' sign?

Bob Dogman Episode 1 Bob Dogman Episode 1

lol... u suck. dog for a head is so lame no joekes r in this animaton just akward situasions n no real storyline. u need to work on teh caracture an make it not so gay and lame. LOL. ok anumation tho.......

Kench responds:

I hate you, Swede.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

What don't you f***ing understand??

Behind the scenes of Pokemon: Salvation, with Christian Bale in the role of Pikachu.

=3

Plague of Walking Worm 2 Plague of Walking Worm 2

Cool, terrific atmosphere.

Animation is a little bit choppy, but it gets the job done.

One thing I can't help but notice is that when he's reading, his eyes move from right to left. Of course, I suppose the old text could have been written like that, but his fingers seem to go from left to right as he's reading. Just a little detail that caught my eye.

artblack01 responds:

Oh damn, you're right, why did I do that?!?!?!

Stamp Wars Stamp Wars

Dorks.

Made me laugh for a bit.

Knuckles the Guardian Knuckles the Guardian

Nicely done short.

Great job. I love the choice of music too. Gorillaz rock.

I liked the wide-screen quality you had going there as well.

Keep it up.

Clock Capture: Part I Clock Capture: Part I

Nice job!

You did a good job here. Thing is, it was waaay too short to be even a part one in a series. You need to work on that. Try to make part 2 at least 3 times as long.

BoxMonster responds:

Yeah, I thought it was a bit short myself, but the sound messed up badly, so I had to discontinue it. I'll try to make it longer next time. Thanks for your help!

Stairs and Marbles Stairs and Marbles

I could count a few words that come to my mind.

Weird, different, odd, cool, uh... weird, disturbing, crap, marbles, stupid, pie, make, something, better, morons.

But it was good.

You may pass.

pillowbasher responds:

its wat i was going for
thanx

Super Mario Madness Super Mario Madness

Not bad, but not good either.

You're getting there. Far away from perfect though. VERY far away. But I feel that you've done enough to deserve a passing score.

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow

Funny short.

Great stuff. Could've been longer, with some other punchlines than "I'm a helicopter" and "Blheeeeeehh!!".

Overall it was pretty funny.