Self Portrait Art Collab Self Portrait Art Collab

Awww...

I wish I had heard of this, so I could have joined the fun.

Pretty sweet collab guys! It's really cool to see the variation of styles and approach in these. Overall, excellent quality, but my personal favorites are Flowers10, Jaona, Morthagg, Ornery, thDark, and the first one by J-qb,

J-qb responds:

I wish you'd heard bout it too.... :(
Keep an eye on the art forum, some pretty cool stuff going on there occasionally.

My Snakey Game My Snakey Game

Passable, I guess.

Looks ok enough, but I wish there was some sound to go along with it, even if it's just for when you get a piece of food, or when you crash into yourself. Also, I think it might be a little too fast. It'd be nice if you could choose which speed you'd like to play with (easy, medium, hard, etc).

Very basic with a whole lot of room to improve, but I gave it a 2.

Ultimate Zelda Game Quiz Ultimate Zelda Game Quiz

*Cries tears of joy*

I must bear your children!

I'm a big Zelda gamer and this really made my day! I got all the questions right on the first try.......... *cough*......... well, almost. I need to go refreshen my Zelda.

If there is even a shred of decency in the Fulp's, this must get front page!

Are You Dumb? Are You Dumb?

Fun

However it was rather short. You should have made the questions harder and more of them and not saying if you were right or wrong and then show the dumbness scale in the end (e.g. 0-4 pts = Dumber than a doorknob 5-7 = dumber than the avarege bear 8-12 = not so dumb)

Oh, and the Japanese accent broke at some times and sounded more like Italian-American.

Analog Pussy - Future Analog Pussy - Future

Solid

Cool game! The end with the flying rockers was disturbing though.

Street Life Street Life

not as bad as that last guy said!

look! this is probably the second game i played on newgrounds ever (second after pico that is) and this is a classic and timeless game no matter what no gamerevolution-rewiewer-wannabe says. wicked game Stamper!

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

sticks runnin around?

Aight, look.... This game was at most moderatly amusing. It is a very simple thing with not so much strategy involved as you would have wanted and simple graphics. However, my wrist got sore but im not sure it was worth it though... oh well... back to what makes a sore wrist REALY worth it >:D

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Shit man! This is a flash that stands for everything wrong in the world! ......... And who the hell wouldn't love that i ask you?!